For assistance, please contact:
|National telephone number:||011 370 9111|
|Paul Halley: Head of Hospitalityemail@example.com|
|Regional Sales Managers|
|Cape Region (Eastern Cape/Western Cape)|
|Ryno de Kockfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Compliments, suggestions, queries or email@example.com|
Treating Customers Fairly
Zurich has made significant investments to streamline our business to better understand our customers and ensure that all our employees embrace Zurich’s customer centric approach.
Our approach to complaints
We want to hear from you
We value your feedback and welcome the opportunity to address any issues you have around the service you receive. In line with our business strategy and the values to which we aspire, we are committed to treating all complaints fairly, thoroughly and promptly.
If you recently had reason to engage with one of our suppliers or brokers and are not satisfied with the service you received, please direct your complaint to our General Complaints Line on 0860 20 20 08.
You may also contact our General Complaints Line should you wish to lodge a complaint related to our products and/or services.
How to submit your complaint?
Zurich Insurance Company South Africa Limited
PO Box 61489
|Claims: 0860 37 2057
General: 0860 20 2008
Our commitment to resolving your complaint
- To respond to you within 24 hours or the agreed turnaround time
- To treat you fairly, with sensitivity, respect and courtesy
- To provide feedback and updates throughout the complaint process
- To communicate and interact with you using the communication channel of your choice
- To be professional but demonstrate empathy
- To validate all complaints based on their merits and facts
- To ensure objectivity and disclose and act on conflicts of interest where appropriate
- To ensure that an appropriate remedy is provided, that it is communicated to you timeously and that action is substantiated in a manner that is easy to understand
- To provide all internal and external parties with updates on remedial actions as well as reasons for the decisions made
Our response times
- Acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours of receipt
- Attempt to resolve the complaint at First Call Resolution. However, if we fail to do so we will refer your complaint to the relevant person for resolution
- Provide you with the name of the person who will handle your complaint until it has been resolved
- Endeavour to resolve your complaint within 10 working days
- Keep you informed, in writing, of progress while the complaint is still under investigation
Escalating your complaint
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may refer it to the Ombudsman for Short-Term Insurance as follows:
Ombudsman for Short-Term Insurance
PO Box 32334
Telephone: 011 726 8900
Fax: 011 726 5501